top of page

Sporza Wielermanager 2026

Openbaar·3319 leden

Pidcock

Denken jullie dat hij de ardennen klassiekers kan rijden ondanks zijn val? We zouden er op kunnen gokken en hem + Magnier er nu voor Remco + 3m inzetten

1844 weergaven

I had been looking for a platform where I could explore sports betting and crypto-related features without having to jump between several different services, so I decided to take a closer look at Dexsport. What caught my attention first was the way the platform combines sports, esports and casino sections in one interface. I started by checking the sports area because football, basketball and tennis are the categories I usually understand best. The layout made it relatively easy to move between upcoming events and live markets, while the esports section provided options connected with games such as CS2, Dota 2 and League of Legends. I also spent some time examining how deposits work because crypto functionality was one of the main reasons I was interested in the service. The instructions explain that users can connect a Web3 wallet and add funds through the deposit section. https://dexsport.io/ After that, I explored the casino lobby and noticed that it includes slots, live casino, crash and table-game categories. I liked having different sections available without changing platforms. Another thing I checked was the account area, where users can manage their profile, bets, bonuses and wallet connection. Overall, my impression from exploring the service was that it is designed around users who already understand cryptocurrency and want several types of betting products accessible from one place.

Edited

De Lead-Out is jouw gids doorheen het wielerseizoen, met een sterke focus op Sporza Wielermanager en Sporza Tourmanager. 

© 2021 by The Artifact. Proudly created with Wix.com

© 2024 foto's Flanders Classics

bottom of page